Learn more about janitorial services and what to expect
If you own or manage a business, you can appreciate how important it is that it’s maintained in a clean and healthy fashion. That’s why so many businesses enlist the help of a commercial cleaning company for professional janitorial services. This can lead to confusion in a lot of people trying to figure out the difference between commercial cleaning and janitorial cleaning services.
To help make the distinction a bit clearer, here are a few things you should know about janitorial services.
The Duties of a Janitor
Commercial cleaning is usually associated with big jobs that take place in an office or facility once or twice a year. Janitorial services, however, are the kinds of services that help keep a business running every single day.
While every company that provides janitorial services is different, these are a few of the duties you can expect out of janitors who work for professional commercial cleaning companies such as System4 Phoenix:
- Empty trash cans and replace liners
- Clean all horizontal and vertical office surfaces
- Pick up and clean break rooms and kitchens
- Clean, disinfect, and restock bathrooms
- Vacuum and sweep floors
- Provide customized services suited to the needs of your workplace
Some of the Many Advantages to Be Gained from Janitorial Services
The fact is, janitorial services can have a positive impact on several different aspects of your business operations. Here are just a few of them.
- A More Pleasant Workplace — It’s important that your workplace is attractive to employees and guests alike. Only regular janitorial cleaning can keep your business looking spotless.
- Premium Service — Neither you nor your employees have the training or equipment to thoroughly clean everything in your business. Better to leave such work to the professionals.
- Contented Employees — A clean and healthy work environment sends a message to your workers that their efforts are appreciated and they’re given the respect they deserve.
- Increased Productivity — Happy employees work better, but it’s also true they’ll be able to concentrate on their work more if they don’t have to perform duties such as cleaning the lounge or taking out the trash.
- A Safe Environment — By regularly cleaning all the floors, counters, and equipment, your business is likely to experience fewer accidents and sick days.
If you’d like to find out how System4 of Phoenix can provide you with the janitorial services that can help your business thrive, reach out to us online or give us a call today at (602) 857-9154.